Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lifting B'port series I R2E4 BOSS-9

"John L. Weatherly" fired this volley
in :

Moved a Boss9 R2E4 several times and a Boss 5 once. Both series

ones.
Leave the head attached. Sling basket through the mentioned holes

in
the head casting on a hook. It'll pitch forward a little, so be

ready
to pucker a bit.

Did...g but it leveled out really nice once the hook centered up.

I'd wait for the fork truck.

It's moved, on its 'home' slab, and will get hooked up in the next
five or six days, as other work permits.

Thanks for all the help, folks. THIS machine is my biggest, so far.
It clears the ceiling by about 3" G.

LLoyd