Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus6829 Ignoramus6829 is offline

Default Lifting B'port series I R2E4 BOSS-9

On 2009-01-06, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus6829 wrote:

Care to post some pictures of your BOSS?

If you don't have resources to post pictures, I'd be willing to put them up. I'd sure
Iggy would also.

I already host a bunch of "other people's projects" pictures. Will be
glad to.

By the way, I got a few emails from happy people who found some hard
to find manuals in my online manual PDF collection.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/