Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 304 stainless, and brass, in shower

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 08:05:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 07:36:35 -0500, the infamous John Husvar
scrawled the following:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:56:34 -0500, the infamous John Husvar
scrawled the following:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Gunner, who admits to wearing panty hose many times. Best way to keep
the leeches from grabbing on.

Seconded on the pantyhose; they make getting into and out of a wetsuit
much easier too! They're especially useful when doing search and
recovery in a swamp and you collect mud, sand, miscellaneous small
critters that bite or sting, etc. inside the suit.

The gal at the ladies accessories counter tends to look askance at you,
though, when you ask how to fit yourself -- and you're a man.

That's bound to be fun. I've got to go try that sometime soon.

It is, unless you get a clerk who can't seem to get that you really do
want them for yourself.

Would those be the desert leeches or the more vigorous mountain
leeches, G-mon? Inquiring minds want to know.

Neither of those is especially dangerous. I want something to keep
Beltway ******* Leeches away. Now those are dangerous!

Beltway, State, County, and City ******* Leeches are all really
_expensive_ SOBs, too, huh?

Anyone who desires pubic office probably shouldn't have it.

BINGO. I still feel that taking random people off the street and
putting them in Congress, etc. would give us a better gov't than we
have with the richies buying their way in.

Billary at State? Feh! (Unless Obama did that as a way to get her
out of office and he'll be firing her post haste. _Then_ I'd truly
have a reason to admire the man.)

All during the nomination process, Obamassiah constantly decried the
Hildabeasts foreign policy experience...and then he puts her into State
with glowing praise.

Just goes to show what a liar he is...as well as his handlers.

Dont believe me? Google is your friend

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""