Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Husvar John Husvar is offline

Default 304 stainless, and brass, in shower

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:56:34 -0500, the infamous John Husvar
scrawled the following:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Gunner, who admits to wearing panty hose many times. Best way to keep
the leeches from grabbing on.

Seconded on the pantyhose; they make getting into and out of a wetsuit
much easier too! They're especially useful when doing search and
recovery in a swamp and you collect mud, sand, miscellaneous small
critters that bite or sting, etc. inside the suit.

The gal at the ladies accessories counter tends to look askance at you,
though, when you ask how to fit yourself -- and you're a man.

That's bound to be fun. I've got to go try that sometime soon.

It is, unless you get a clerk who can't seem to get that you really do
want them for yourself.

Would those be the desert leeches or the more vigorous mountain
leeches, G-mon? Inquiring minds want to know.

Neither of those is especially dangerous. I want something to keep
Beltway ******* Leeches away. Now those are dangerous!

Beltway, State, County, and City ******* Leeches are all really
_expensive_ SOBs, too, huh?

Anyone who desires pubic office probably shouldn't have it.