Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Recommendations for outfits that will cut and weld blades from my stock?

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 22:56:21 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

I'll just go hunt down a nice DoAll with a welder. For what blade
welders sell for, I might as well find one with a decent saw attached to it!

Gunner raises his hand.......need a DoAll with a welder on it???

Whatcha got to trade?

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""