Posted to rec.woodworking
Limp Arbor Limp Arbor is offline

Default wiring - can this be done

On Jan 5, 2:31*pm, Bored Borg
wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:57:03 +0000, J. Clarke wrote
(in article ):

erudite stuff

methinks staggering the startups, as in separate switches, would lessen the
load on the breakers significantly. The combined s.u. current drawn by
several motors kicking in at the same time may be WAY over the continuous
rating but staggering them would obviously stagger the peaks too.

Good point. I hadn't planned on involving the TS motor in any of this
convoluted setup just a switch near the front to turn on the vac. The
vac and the router coming up to speed at the same time could be a
problem I might want to avoid. Maybe the Long Ranger or just 2
switches at the router are a way to go.

By the way I'm sure one of you has heard why the Lone Ranger killed
Tonto...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
That's right, he found out what kimosabe meant.