Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Can't beat Amish craftsmanship!

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:07:40 -0600, HeyBub wrote:
N8N wrote:

Funny you should mention that... I used to be a Levi's snob, but
AFAICT their quality isn't any better than anyone else's today.
Needed a new pair of jeans over the holidays, bought a pair of
Wranglers for $16 at Target (spoken with a French accent, of course.)
They had Levi's one rack over for more $$ but I couldn't tell them
apart from one another if you covered the labels. Last pair of Levi's
I bought (at a real Levi's store, not the cheap ones you get in
department stores) got a hole in the denim right over the right front
pocket after maybe 6 mos. of wear... not going to pay $40 for that
again.

That may have been intentional. Levi-Strauss is a gay-friendly company.

what an idiotic comment.