Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Reassembling one shot oiler tubing

I took the table and saddle apart on my (new to me) Bridgeport to give
them a good cleaning and had to pull out the two tubes feeding oil to
the nuts for the table and saddle screws in order to do the
disassembly.

Tomorrow or Sunday I'll have everything cleaned up enough to do the
reassembly. If I just put the tubes back in the holes for the two
nuts will they stay put and not leak, or do they need some sort of
glue or sealant? Is there any secret to this part of the reassembly?

TIA

RWL