Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim Tim is offline

Default 2" tv

Well, hard as I tried, every link on Google for "Fredericton" took me to
Fredericton, New Brunswick. Ya, that's in Canada....

Does anyone know of a Fredericton any where else? I would like to know
if there's another one out there somewhere....

- Tim -

In article 9c1f9d74-ba1a-4329-abc9-
, says...
On Jan 1, 8:47*pm, Tim wrote:
AS usual, Canada is following the US and going digital broadcast too. No
market here for that unit. Sorry....

- Tim -

In article , NOPSAMmm2005
@bigfoot.com says...

Please forgive me if this is the wrong forum. *Maybe you can refer me
to the right one.

I have a 2" Sony Watchman that was practically never used. *It will be
obsolete in February. * Connecting it to a digital converter doesn't
seem like a good idea, because the converter would be 4 times as big
and need to plug into the wall!

Do they still use these in Canada or somewhere? *It would be nice to
get some money for it, but most of all, I don't want to see a
perfectly good tv go to waste?

(I tried to use it on a 12 day trip last spring, but ended up staying
in motels with tvs, instead of sleeping in the woods.)

--
Email - (remove the nospam part)

And If I Forgot To Mention My Location, I'm In The Fredericton Area

Fredericton where - Alaska, Texas, Maine,----- get the idea???????