Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 2" tv

"hr(bob) " wrote:

On Jan 1, 8:47 pm, Tim wrote:
AS usual, Canada is following the US and going digital broadcast too. No
market here for that unit. Sorry....

- Tim -

In article , NOPSAMmm2005
@bigfoot.com says...

Please forgive me if this is the wrong forum. Maybe you can refer me
to the right one.

I have a 2" Sony Watchman that was practically never used. It will be
obsolete in February. Connecting it to a digital converter doesn't
seem like a good idea, because the converter would be 4 times as big
and need to plug into the wall!

Do they still use these in Canada or somewhere? It would be nice to
get some money for it, but most of all, I don't want to see a
perfectly good tv go to waste?

(I tried to use it on a 12 day trip last spring, but ended up staying
in motels with tvs, instead of sleeping in the woods.)

--
Email - (remove the nospam part)

And If I Forgot To Mention My Location, I'm In The Fredericton Area

Fredericton where - Alaska, Texas, Maine,----- get the idea???????

156.34.82.235 is in Canada. (aliant.net)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.