Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default DELTA 36-865 Versa Feeder (power feeder) QuestionRockler is putting the Delta 36-865 power feeder on sale this Saturday for $100 - normally about $300. This is the little itty-bitty feeder - only 1/8th hp with a somewhat limited reach - but it we

"marc rosen" wrote
Hey Charlie,
How do mere mortals like myself get a price like this. My visit to
the Rockler site gives no indication that the stock feeder is going on
sale and I did not see it in any email promotion. You got an
"insider" there at Rockler?

http://www.rockler.com/Retail/flyer/Jan09/all.pdf

Sale starts Saturday 1/3 at our local store in Houston.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08