Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Grandson's toy train

Han wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in news:54cf0$495d1f8e$cef88bc5
:

"F Murtz" wrote in message
Are there supposed to be pictures attached cause I am not seeing them

They were posted and did appear. Try a different new reader.

The pictures are still on astraweb, AFAICT.

Also on Easynews, I believe Upscale meant news server, not news reader, some
of the servers out there have an incredibly short retention in the binary
groups. F Murtz is using an acceptable news reader, assuming it is setup
and being used correctly.

--
Froz...

2 feet longer than a d00tchie.