Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Wall hooks without wall damage

SBH wrote:
I would like to hang some plaques, pictures and misc on a few walls
but I really hate the idea of penetrating the wall with anchors,
screws and/or nails. Being that the wall is paneling, the possibility
of repairing becomes that much harder, unlike drywall patching.
Therefore, has anyone used any type of adhesive hooks or other
products which has a decent hold strength and will not put holes in
the walls?
Thank you

Adhesives will do far more damage to the wall than a single nail.

If you really want to keep the wall pristine, do like art galleries do and
hang the picture from wires that go up to the ceiling.