David Hall

Default New Woodworking Magazine...

I admit to the curiosity factor, but they did not accomplish their goal. I
bought nothing. It does not matter how many people look, it is the sales
that pays the bills.

I just like to call it to their attention that we are not so gullible as to
actually believe they just happened to find this wonderful site that will
change our lives forever. The copy writers just don't know how to
communicate away from the sales brochure.
Ed

The purpose of the troll was to get you to look. Volume takes care of the rest.
For every so many that look, 1 will subscribe - and they have probably done the
market research to know what that "every so many" is. Not trying to catch
everyone, just 1 in a 100 or 1 in a 1,000 or 1 in 10,000...