Bay Area Dave

Default Incra Twin Linear vs. Wonder Fence Ultra

I have the Twin Linear. it appears that the Wonder is more compact than
the Twin Linear, so it probably won't do dovetails/box joints on as
large projects. That's my impression from the blurb I read on the
Wonder, anyway. I've been known to be wrong before, so... I didn't
read far enough to get the exact dimensions. Check out that aspect if
that's an issue for you.

dave

Blarg News wrote:

Hi Folks,

I would like to get opinions and/or feed back on the Incra Twin Linear
System (http://tinyurl.com/p9gr)
and their Wonder Fence Ultra (http://tinyurl.com/p9h1). To the untrained
observer (me) it appears they are very simular right up to the price. The
24" Wonder fence is about $50 more than the Twin Linear. What are the
differences? Is there a diffinate advantage of one verus the other.

Thanks,

ELAhrens