Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

krw wrote:

In article ,
says...

ian field wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
news On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:32:41 -0000, krw
wrote:

In article ,

says...
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:51:13 -0000, krw
wrote:

In article ,

says...
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:41:32 -0000, krw
wrote:

In article ,

says...
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:33:33 -0000, krw
wrote:

In article ,

says...
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 21:17:35 -0000, William Sommerwerck
wrote:

But the Duracells were lasting only 6 months.
They're cheap smoke alarms.

That's pretty bad. I've been using leftover Toshibas,
and
they last at least
a year.

I bought 6 smoke alarms at once, so I went for cheap
ones. 99p
on ebay I believe.

Oh, *that's* a smart move. Expected though.

I did of course test them. They detect smoke perfectly
well.

GMAFB!

Are you refuting that they detect smoke? What do you want, a
video
of me setting one off?

No, dummy, I stating that anyone who would trust their life to
smoke detector from the .99 store is an *idiot*. I am not
refuting
your assertion that you do it or that you _are_ said *idiot*.

They work as advertised, therefore the cost or where they came
from is
irrelevant.

Stupid PHucker, as always.

Refute my statement or forever shut the **** up and stop making an
ass of
yourself.

And they are to save my house from damage, not my life.

Well, I suppose that pig pen is worth more than your life. You
really are that stupid, aren't you?

I can defend myself against fire, a house cannot.

Hooray - PHuckers going for a Darwin award.

He'll likely get that wrong too.

I didn't know the brain dead could qualify?

I thought you had to be human to qualify. Donkeylanders don't
qualify.

That lets out most of England.

Well England certainly has less Darwin award candidates per head of
population than the US.