Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DELTA 36-865 Versa Feeder (power feeder) QuestionRockler isputting the Delta 36-865 power feeder on sale this Saturday for $100 -normally about $300. This is the little itty-bitty feeder - only 1/8th hpwith a somewhat limited reach - but it weigh

On Jan 1, 11:20*am, charlieb wrote:
Rockler is putting the Delta 36-865 power feeder on sale this
Saturday for $100 - normally about $300. *This is the little
itty-bitty feeder - only 1/8th hp with a somewhat limited reach
- but it weighs 27 lbs. *Rockler bought the whole inventory so
I'm guessing DELTA is discontinuing this model - probably cause
it wouldn't sell at the $300 list price.

I'm considering getting one - for my router table.

Anyone used one? *Think it's suitable for a router table
- using a panel raising bit?

charlie b

LOL...this has got to be one of the longest titles I have seen posted.

Mind telling what the acronym would be? ;)

TMT