Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T - 2009

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 11:02:49 -0600, Morris Dovey wrote:

May your new year be filled with good health, sustaining friendships,
happiness, good fortune, wisdom, and...

...may your days be filled with sunshine.

A day without wine ...

We (Spokane) are starting the year with still more snow. Broke a record
set over 50 years ago. Even made the national news - they normally don't
know that eastern Washington exists. Flat roofs all over town are
collapsing (15-20 so far), and those that haven't yet have crews
frantically shoveling. At the Woodcraft where I work they even had a
snow blower up on the roof :-).

Bye - I have to go shovel my way out to the shop - again!

--
It's turtles, all the way down