Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Ted Schuerzinger[_2_] Ted Schuerzinger[_2_] is offline

Default What is it? Set 265

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 06:57:51 -0500, Alexander Thesoso wrote:

1505 I'm having trouble visualizing this. The first two pictures seem
to be of the same side, with the point of view moved a little bit
down and right. The third picture seems to be of the bottom. Is
there something going on on the back? I'll make a completely wild
guess... A golf-ball vulcanizing mold.

That's not as wild as my first though: miniature Magdeburg sphere. :-)

1506 Silly guess... Snow shoe binding.

That *is* silly. :-p My immediate guess was Yet Another Animal Trap.

I have no guesses for the first four, however.

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net