Posted to alt.home.repair
justme2 justme2 is offline

Default Door Threshold Problem

justme2 had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...em-284916-.htm
:

Did you ever find a solution? Just had a storm door installed and am
having the same problem.
wrote:

Any ideas on filling the gap between door and threshold? I replaced
storm door but threshold is not deep enough to meet bottom of new
door. I tried replacing threshold with a deeper one, but old one is
too tough to get out. I want to close the gap on interior side of the
door with some sort of sweep or weatherstrip extrusion. Gap is almost
1". Anybody know where I can buy something to help fix this?

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/