Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Exterior Wood Door

"Warbler" wrote:

Lots of suggestions to go buy a door versus build. In all my limited

years (about 10) of woodworking I've rarely built anything that
couldn't be found cheaper purchased at one of those furniture import
shops (West Elm, Pier One, iKea). I tolerate that stuff in my house
only when my wife nags me to either finish the project or she is going
to buy it on our credit card. Good news is that she appreciates my
craftmanship, the credit card is maxed out and she loves to shop for
quality wood.

If, after you buy them books, they eat the covers......

Lew