Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lantern Mantles? Coleman or generic?

I don't know - his boss was likely on the edge of life
with the storm and so many problems.

A major cost and loss of time on the machine until fixed was
a sore spot.

Martin

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 20:50:40 -0500, the infamous "ATP*"
scrawled the following:

"Wes" wrote in message
"ATP*" wrote:

Have you tried the battery operated flourescent lanterns at Costco? 12 or
15
bucks, they burn for many hours and light up a campsite. Much cheaper and
less hassle than propane.

Doesn't keep you very warm in your ice fishing shanty though.

Wes

I had a little problem clearing a path to my ice house this year:-)...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28434906/

It's highly likely that this wasn't the first trouble this guy'd had.

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.