Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default dado blade storage

Upscale wrote:
"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Here's a quick and dirty SketchUp drawing - two of these needed. Scale
and adjust as necessary.

Well, I can tell how enamoured your are with SketchUp based solely on the
frequency of your SketchUp image postings.

For me, *that's* the strongest recommendation I've seen so far to give it a
try.

I've been using DesignCAD Pro 2000 for, ummm, almost nine years and I
could never manage to produce a single useful 3D drawing - even though
it's more "feature rich" than SketchUp.

SketchUp lacks many of the features that I really value in DesignCAD,
but I have to admit that some kinds of things almost draw themselves. If
nothing else, it's a fun toy.

Virtual sawdust is good, too.

--
Morris Dovey