Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default dado blade storage

Here's a quick and dirty SketchUp drawing - two of these needed. Scale
and adjust as necessary.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Attached Thumbnails
Re: dado blade storage-dadostore-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Here's a quick and dirty SketchUp drawing - two of these needed. Scale
and adjust as necessary.

Well, I can tell how enamoured your are with SketchUp based solely on the
frequency of your SketchUp image postings.

For me, *that's* the strongest recommendation I've seen so far to give it a
try.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Here's a quick and dirty SketchUp drawing - two of these needed. Scale
and adjust as necessary.

Well, I can tell how enamoured your are with SketchUp based solely on the
frequency of your SketchUp image postings.

For me, *that's* the strongest recommendation I've seen so far to give it a
try.

I've been using DesignCAD Pro 2000 for, ummm, almost nine years and I
could never manage to produce a single useful 3D drawing - even though
it's more "feature rich" than SketchUp.

SketchUp lacks many of the features that I really value in DesignCAD,
but I have to admit that some kinds of things almost draw themselves. If
nothing else, it's a fun toy.

Virtual sawdust is good, too.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote

Virtual sawdust is good, too.

There ya go Morris, teasing us again.

Where is the Virtual Dust Control System?

VBG

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Morris Dovey" wrote
Virtual sawdust is good, too.

There ya go Morris, teasing us again.

Where is the Virtual Dust Control System?

VBG

In the current context, it's labeled "Recycle Bin".

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

dado blade storage Keith nuttle Woodworking 36 December 31st 08 11:31 PM
new dado blade Joe Woodworking 4 November 19th 05 01:07 PM
dado blade Joe Woodworking 6 November 8th 05 04:27 AM
Dado Cuts w/o Dado Blade Buck Turgidson Woodworking 22 June 6th 05 05:57 PM
Why not use a dado blade? Pete Becker Woodworking 2 July 11th 03 06:26 AM