Posted to sci.electronics.repair
R! R! is offline

Default Fluke 10

f825_633 wrote in news:b1M5l.89104
:

HI Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ? - or
a dead fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?

I have one in that series that the display acts up at times dim or
missing segments and the problem is the conductive rubber that connects
the display to the main board.

Take it apart and clean both sides of the rubber where it connected to
the board and diplay put it back together and it's like new for a while.

The Rubber thing is not available as best as I have been able to tell
from anywhere.

A broken (cracked) display is another problem...

R !!