Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fluke 10

HI Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ? - or
a dead fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

f825_633 writes:

HI Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ? - or a dead
fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?

Hav eyou tried Fluke? They have been very good about supporting their products
regardless of age.

--
sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

f825_633 wrote:
Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ?
- or a dead fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...fluke&filter=0

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Sam Goldwasser wrote:
f825_633 writes:

HI Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ? - or a dead
fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?

Hav eyou tried Fluke? They have been very good about supporting their products
regardless of age.

Yes I did - I told it was deemed 'end of life' in April of
this year and so parts are no longer available.

I spoke with 'Service' who could effectively offer a service
exchange which would be a new item for Ģ65.00 - I can buy
the same meter again for under Ģ30 from CEF who still have
stocks - until they run out of course

Sad really - its a great 'simple' little meter - no bells or
whistles - and just reads the basics which in the main is
all that is necessary - for me anyway.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

JeffM wrote:
f825_633 wrote:
Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ?
- or a dead fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...fluke&filter=0

Thanks - I should have said I wanted a UK supplier.

I've searched Ebay before and it seems parts other than
fuses or probes are not listed.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
R! R! is offline

f825_633 wrote in news:b1M5l.89104
:

HI Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ? - or
a dead fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?

I have one in that series that the display acts up at times dim or
missing segments and the problem is the conductive rubber that connects
the display to the main board.

Take it apart and clean both sides of the rubber where it connected to
the board and diplay put it back together and it's like new for a while.

The Rubber thing is not available as best as I have been able to tell
from anywhere.

A broken (cracked) display is another problem...

R !!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:39:34 -0000, f825_633 wrote:

JeffM wrote:
f825_633 wrote:
Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ?
- or a dead fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...fluke&filter=0

Thanks - I should have said I wanted a UK supplier.

I've searched Ebay before and it seems parts other than
fuses or probes are not listed.

Why does it have to be UK? I've bought from abroad on Ebay plenty of times, just as reliably as within the UK.

In a long line of people, one guy suddenly starts massaging the back of the person in front of him, the person turned and asked, what the hell you are doing?
"Well," said the guy massaging the back, "you see I'm a chiropractor and I can't help massaging your back. I can't help practicing my art."
"Are you crazy?" the other guy said, "Look, I'm a lawyer. Am I ****ing the guy in front of me?"

WTB Fluke Pods [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 August 31st 08 07:09 PM
Fluke 87 LCD William Sommerwerck Electronics Repair 6 April 12th 08 11:52 PM
Fluke 99b marioripa Electronics Repair 1 February 15th 05 06:38 AM
Why do Fluke multimeter LCD displays fade? Any Fluke model immune? fancy nospam tunes Electronics Repair 6 February 2nd 05 08:09 PM
fluke 97 donīt work nullinger Electronics Repair 4 July 4th 04 07:24 PM