Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair
John Navas[_2_] John Navas[_2_] is offline

Default Why don't camera reviews cover the data connection to the PC?

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:06:17 -0800, SMS
wrote in :

You're wrong. You can often buy digital multimeters for less than $2 at
Harbor Freight. I bought ten of them at $3 each for an enrichment day
science presentation that I did at my son's school on Ohm's law
(something that a few people in this newsgroup would have benefited
from, judging from a recent thread on batteries where several people,
including Navas, demonstrated their lack of understanding of the
difference between current, power, and energy).

Always the insult. How childish.

--
Best regards,
John http:/navasgroup.com

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level
and then beat you with experience." -Dr. Alan Zimmerman