Posted to rec.woodworking
Warbler Warbler is offline

Default Exterior Wood Door

My house (vintage 1836) has a beat up exterior wood door that is so
drafty that during last week's cold weather, ice was forming on the
interior side. Well my wife demanded that a new door has to rise to
the top of the long list of woodworking projects that never get done.
Hey I've been working on her buffet piece for nine months and still
not half way there. But to my question. Are there any good sources
(books?) that go into all the details on how to build a a top quality
wood door. I remember seeing posters of all the classic doors from
Dublin & NYC and thougth someone has written on this subject with a
woodworker in mind.

Thanks for any guidance