Mike in Mystic

Default metric miter slots

You can make a miter sled with hardwood runners to fit the slots. I suppose
you could take a miter gauge and remove the miter bar and replace it with a
hardwood runner that you made as well. Shouldn't be too tough.

Mike

--

There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

"Charles Harris" wrote in message
om...
I recently came into a "buffalo" tablesaw what was missing a miter
gauge. Everthing on the saw seems to be fine except for the miter
slots on the table. The miter slots on this tablesaw seems to be just
shy of 3/4" in width. The depth does seem to match 3/8" but a
standard size miter guage will just not fit in the slot. Does anyone
know of a place or website that I can purchase sliders that will fit
this slot so I can retrofit a miter guage to work with the saw?

I called the manufacturer of the saw and they said that they no longer
carry parts for it so buying a new one from the factory is out.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Charles