Posted to sci.electronics.repair
f825_633[_2_] f825_633[_2_] is offline

Default Fluke 10

Sam Goldwasser wrote:
f825_633 writes:

HI Anyone know where I can obtain a fluke 10 display ? - or a dead
fluke 10 that a display can be recycled from?

Hav eyou tried Fluke? They have been very good about supporting their products
regardless of age.

Yes I did - I told it was deemed 'end of life' in April of
this year and so parts are no longer available.

I spoke with 'Service' who could effectively offer a service
exchange which would be a new item for £65.00 - I can buy
the same meter again for under £30 from CEF who still have
stocks - until they run out of course

Sad really - its a great 'simple' little meter - no bells or
whistles - and just reads the basics which in the main is
all that is necessary - for me anyway.