Charlie Self

Default New Woodworking Magazine...

Mark & Juanita responds:

I was wondering if anyone has heard about a new woodworking magazine
called American Router? I was surfing the web the other day

... yep, there's gotta be a book out there somewhere, "How to make
millions selling your product on Usenet by acting like a clueless idiot"

Heh. Like it.

else heard of them or know anything about it€¦? From the looks of it I
guess I will have to make room in my workshop for another magazine!

Knock yourself out. I personally worry more about making room in my
workshop for another tool. The magazines usually come to, and are read
in, the house.

The editor appears to be Alan Goodsell, who, IIRC, came to the States from GB
to take over as marketing director for CMT (maybe another company, Jesada?).
The sample pages of the magazine on their site look pretty good, but at $24.95,
it will be on the stands for a few issues before I do anything about it, one
way or the other.

It would be nice if the marketing departments didn't figure everyone in the
world was stupider than they are. From personal experience, I can vouch for the
fact that the opposite is true.

Charlie Self

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit
soft."
Theodore Roosevelt