Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Why don't camera reviews cover the data connection to the PC?

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:54:22 -0800, John Navas
put finger to keyboard and composed:

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 07:47:27 +1100, Franc Zabkar
wrote in
:

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:41:18 -0800, John Navas
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Sorry, but that's your leap of faith, not what the spec says.

Please explain, with references to the actual text.

No thanks, Franc, I've long since learned that arguing with you is a
total waste of time.

Ah, it's the same old John Navas. When you having nothing to say, say
it as convincingly as possible. If you say it often enough, at least
*some* people will believe you. There is no need for actual references
when an ad hominem slur will do.

Unlike you, John, I don't promote myself as the fount of all
knowledge. I accept that I am ignorant and fallible. And unlike you, I
would never dream of trying to pass myself of as a consultant. As a
consultant I could not afford to be seen to be wrong, as this would
damage my commercial standing.

- Franc Zabkar