Posted to rec.woodworking
Errol Groff Errol Groff is offline

Default The Official Christmas Gift Gloat List

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:57:21 -0500, B A R R Y
wrote:

Errol Groff wrote:

Instructor, Machine Tool Department
H.H. Ellis Technical High School
Danielson, CT

Is the AMT program moving to Brainard?

There's a huge, nice, new hangar being built at Brainard Airport, that I
hear is going to be a State AMT school.

AFAIK, Ellis was _the_ CT Aviation Maintenance Tech school. I'm hearing
rumors...

The first two moving vans left Ellis today. I am really going to miss
having the aircraft shop just down the hall from my machine shop! They
are going to miss being down the hall from us also. Just last week I
machined from scratch some fairly intricate seat mounting brackets for
them which are not available from any source.

Errol Groff