Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeWhy MikeWhy is offline

Default Cyclone-style Dust Collectors.

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
I do have a couple of the Cleanstream and they
are nice.

I just thought these drywall bags might
make things easier.

I also use my shop vac for most sanding operations
but that fine dust is hell on even the Cleanstream.

Dumping those shop vacs can be a VERY nasty operation.

Maybe Craftsman makes a similar bag.

That was really weird. Thinking I had a Craftsman vac of some sort, I was
somewhat distressed to find that it said Hoover on the outside. Weird. Oh
well. Vaguely remembering that I might have bought a Craftsman filter for it
at one time, I looked inside to see if it was compatible with what
CleanStream was selling. Lo! It was a CleanStream filter. WTF?