ChairMan

Default HEMP PLYWOOD BECOMES A REALITY

In s.com,
Mark & Juanita spewed forth and said:
In article ,
/without_any_s/ says...
I guess I missed that one. I had worked on hemp and hemp like
materials for some projects. There were serious problems with the
gov't not wanting industrial hemp running around. They couldn't
tell the difference between it and the pharmaceutical stuff,

I also suspect that this is why there is so much support from the,
shall we say herbally-induced reality-challenged, for pushing hemp as
an industrial product. It provides greater cover for raising the
illicit kind.

completely wrong. anybody that knows anything about cannabis sativa would
never grow it with hemp. It's a completely a different genus, it has
absolutely NO "pharmaceutical" value. It also carries a completely different
heat signature than sativa. If it was to be grown in with hemp, the chances
of it being anything but trash is highly unlikely. If you truly want to find
out about why the government is against water hemp(acnida cannabina) do a
search on Dupont and nylon.