Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default Ping-Larry Jaques Camping stove

On Dec 29, 5:15*pm, Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
For those that didnt check the auction link.....evidently a
propane/butane backpacking stove. Looks quite well designed....

It looked interesting but iirc, it was selling in AU.

The '58 stove was an eye popper. *My MSR Whisperlite will have to keep me in hot food. *I
pack a Trangia as a second burner some times.

The Whisperlite is not a bad stove once you read the instructions. *Almost burned down the
house trying it out the first time. *Have a fire extinquisher in your home, car and
garage. *Sooner or later you will need it. *DAMHIKT.

Wes
in their eyes." *Dick Anthony Heller

Sounds like the one that burned the hole in my brothers tent. He said
he used all those words my father learned in the Navy and made up some
new ones.
Karl