Mark & Juanita

Default New Woodworking Magazine...

In article ,
says...
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has heard about a new woodworking magazine
called American Router? I was surfing the web the other day

... yep, there's gotta be a book out there somewhere, "How to make
millions selling your product on Usenet by acting like a clueless idiot"

.... snip
I contacted the company to get a little more info. on the new
magazine.

Didja hafta hike past many cubicles to get there?

They said it is a new publication that will come out every
other month and will apparently be very project oriented. Has anyone
else heard of them or know anything about it…? From the looks of it I
guess I will have to make room in my workshop for another magazine!

Knock yourself out. I personally worry more about making room in my
workshop for another tool. The magazines usually come to, and are read
in, the house.

Jack