Ron Angel

Default Dewalt or Makita Jigsaw?

The Nov 2003 issue of PWW has contains a review of 12 jigsaws.

It included the Dewalt DW321 and the Makita 4341FCT.
The Makita took one of the "Editor's Choices"

Sounds like a timely article worth reading.

Ron

"Michael" wrote in message
Hello,

I am planning on buying a real jig saw. My 23 year old Black and Decker
died this weekend.

I have decided to fork out money for a quality jig saw. I have been

looking
at the Dewalt DW321 and the Makita 4304T.

What do people recommend? They are about the same price. Any comments,
suggestions, advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike