Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Cyclone-style Dust Collectors.

On Dec 28, 12:55*pm, mac davis wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:55:19 GMT, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"mac davis" wrote:

Me either... The ideal white Christmas for us the sand on the
beach..
The older I get, the less I like being cold..

You want an arguement, change the subject.

High today in SoCal is around 60F.

IT SUCKS.

Lew

Hey, it could be worse, Lew.. You could be in N. Dakota.. lol
My inlaws are freezing their butts off there..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

On my way back from Toronto, yesterday, the outside temp gauge in my
truck said 15 C. (Which is like 60F for those who haven't figured out
metric yet.)( Water freezes at 0, boils at 100...now is that so hard??
G)