Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Car generator to power house

On Dec 27, 12:39*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
ransley wrote:

What do you drive, a 8mpg, 4wd expedition, Wasting money to drive is
not money you keep or enjoy.

Agreed. I once had a car that got NINE miles to the gallon! It was a Ford
Custom 500 - with a 426 Interceptor engine, 4bbl carb, etc. God, I loved
that car.

Do you agree with giving 700 Billion a
year to our Arab enemies to move our vehicles.

Rest easy. We don't. We get about 15% of our imported oil from the Arab
lands. Most imported oil comes from our Canadian enemies (25%) and a goodly
bit from our Mexican enemies (13%). We also get a surprising amount from our
Nigerian enemies (10%).

Hybrid is one good
alternative, but until the Gov subsides them they are high priced. 700
Billion we could have bought everyone in the world an Iphone, or paid
for insurance, fix our infrastructure, or pay for enough solar to make
a big difference here.

No matter what is done, solar can never make even a tiny difference, let
alone a big one.

Had we spent the $700 billion as you suggest, we could talk to everyone on
the planet as we pedaled our bikes. That would be nice.

Have you read about Germanys solar program, My numbers are not exact
but as I remember 1/3 of Germany will be solar by 2025 and they are
well ahead of schedule by 5 -10 years. The people installing solar
make money doing so by getting aproximatly .25cents kwh. It is
business that makes purchasers of solar money considered safe enough
that banks loan for it. Charge for public use is over .30c kwh.
Germany is the largest purchaser of and maybe producer of solar cells
now. To say it cant be done is not true, it can be done with
incentives.

Why isnt Ng pushed for cars, in utah it is I believe, Honda had a Ng
car. My friend had a Propane 1/2 ton chevy since maybe 1970, He said
the motors low end lasted longer from no oil contamination and oil was
clean till 10,000 miles. We have enough Ng to not export our money for
energy but make jobs here to keep money here to benefit the US.
Importing hurts everyones standard of living here and makes us
suceptable to conflict. If we didnt need mideast oil there would be no
wars going on, we would not have been there ****ing them off in the
first place.

Read Tboone Pickens initive that he is bankrolling, Ng cars and wind,
wind is free. The real point is we have no energy policy to change the
future.