Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default Cyclone-style Dust Collectors.

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"mac davis" wrote:

Me either... The ideal white Christmas for us the sand on the
beach..
The older I get, the less I like being cold..

You want an arguement, change the subject.

High today in SoCal is around 60F.

IT SUCKS.

Lew

EXCEPT at 7000 feet where it started at about 8dF and spiraled all the
way up to 34 now. We started with about 3.5 feet of powder. Then over
Christmas, it rained, sleeted, and ended up with freezing temps. Our
street is a sheet of ice covered with a thin layer of snow. If you can
get up here through the hordes of snow play people and
skiers/snowboarders, bring some 60dF weather.
grump,
jo4hn