Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Cyclone-style Dust Collectors.

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 14:07:03 -0500, B A R R Y wrote:

mac davis wrote:

Weather permitting, I sand stuff like that outside..
I find myself working more and more in the carport, using the "Baja Breeze"
handle the dust..

The "Connecticut Breeze" is a tad less accommodating this time of year.

Yep.. local makes a huge difference..
Right now, a long sleeve shirt is all I need to work outside, but during the
summer it's just too hot/humid to work outside..
Forecast this morning was for a warming trend, maybe up to 70...
After 2 years here, we've acclimated a bit though and 70 with a strong breeze is
kind of cold..

From what I've heard, your spring is spectacular, though..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing