Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Kitchen sink(s) and lack of overflow hole in bowl(s) - also drainage of bowls query

In message , JDT2Q
writes
I recently acquired on eBay a 2 yrs old kitchen that will fit almost
perfectly into a property I am renovating for rental.

The sink is a dual bowl 'granite effect ' like this

http://www.taskersonline.com/product..._granite_sink/

Now the sink has no holes for overflows in either bowls ( no position
partially drilled either ) and I'm a bit concerned that careless tenants
could leave taps running whilst distracted elsewhere causing a flood in the
kitchen and resultant damage to kitchen units/flooring etc.

The idea is that each bowl acts as an over flow for the other - not a
flawless idea IMO

The question is one of whether you can find pipework to include an
overflow

--
geoff