Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Car generator to power house

On Dec 26, 7:04*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
ransley wrote:
On Dec 26, 4:00 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
It can be done - if you're smug enough.

http://jalopnik.com/5118297/tech+sav...-hybrid-to-pow....

Another good reason to own a hybrid, that system is made to make
electricity.

There are no good reasons to own a hybrid.

What do you drive, a 8mpg, 4wd expedition, Wasting money to drive is
not money you keep or enjoy. Do you agree with giving 700 Billion a
year to our Arab enemies to move our vehicles. Hybrid is one good
alternative, but until the Gov subsides them they are high priced. 700
Billion we could have bought everyone in the world an Iphone, or paid
for insurance, fix our infrastructure, or pay for enough solar to make
a big difference here.