Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair
Pat Cheney Pat Cheney is offline

Default Why don't camera reviews cover the data connection to the PC?

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:16:10 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

While that may be the problem, the solution, for those of us with both
Blackberry and Motorola equipment, is to purchase Motorola cables and
return the new Blackberry equipment in its place.

So YOUR answer is to be a thief?

Well, now I feed bad. At first, until John Navas corrected me, I thought
the problem was Motorola's fault.

In all my tests, the Motorola cables, power supplies, and auto adapters
worked with the Blackberry but the Blackberry cables, power supplies, and
auto adapters did not work with the Motorola phone.

Errantly, after much discussion with myself, (I'm an INFJ) I laid blame
squarely on the Motorola engineers. Since it was their fault, I returned
perfectly new equipment to them, in the form of brand new Blackberry
equipment.

That way, I had a set of cables, power supplies, and auto adapters that
worked with all my electronic devices, whether they be card readers, ear
phones, cell phones, cameras, or GPS navigation units.

Now I feel bad that I gave actually bad cables to Motorola instead of the
other way around. All the equipment was new so I didn't benefit from it, so
I don't consider it stealing. I consider it making my point known.

It turns out, from you and John Navas, that I misdirected my ire, something
we INFJs tend to do. I no longer recommend everyone send Blackberry
equipment back to Motorla as a form of silent protest!

Thank you for setting me straight!