Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair

Default Why don't camera reviews cover the data connection to the PC?

Pat Cheney wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 18:11:39 -0800, John Navas wrote:

I've found that Motorola chargers work fine with all other phones but
Motorola phones don't work well with the other chargers. ...

This is actually just a matter of the wrong cable / connection.
The problem is that not all Standard-A to Mini-B USB cables are the same

Hi John,
While that may be the problem, the solution, for those of us with both
Blackberry and Motorola equipment, is to purchase Motorola cables and
return the new Blackberry equipment in its place.

So YOUR answer is to be a thief?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.