GreaseBall Italian

Default HEMP PLYWOOD BECOMES A REALITY

"todd" wrote in message ...
"Herman Family" /without_any_s/ wrote in message
Industrial hemp has very little pharmaceutical value. Except for the US
government's paranoia about it, it's actually a great fiber and can be

made
into cloth, paper, mdf, etc..

Michael

We get it. JOAT was making what some people refer to as a "joke".
Webster's defines a joke as "Something not said seriously, or not actually
meant; something done in sport." I'm pretty sure JOAT (being an old geezer
and all ;-)) is aware of the properties of industrial hemp.

todd

If you are referring to the same JOAT as I am then he is too stupid.