Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair
Pat Cheney Pat Cheney is offline

Default Why don't camera reviews cover the data connection to the PC?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 23:27:52 -0800, John Navas wrote:

Not correct. Read the standard definition.

Hi John,
I'm confused by all the cable pin out information so I won't respond
directly but will read and reread the replies to see if I understand.

All I know is that it "seemed" to me that the Motorola cabling worked on
both the Motorola and Blackberry equipment (at least that has been my
experience).

So, I admit, I might be wrong and this is getting OT anyway but my
"solution" seemed to work (which was to replace all my Blackberry cabling
with Motorola cabling).

Pat