Bob Davis

Default Starrett combination square - worth the price

Now that's disgusting. :-) I need to have my wife do my shopping. She
found a painting appraised at $8000. The little store didn't know what they
had and asked $300 for the painting with the frame. She offered $200 for the
painting without the frame and bought it. Now we have to carry insurance on
the thing.

Speaking of insurance, I better go check my home owners policy and see what
it says about a shop full of expensive tools -- getting there one saw blade
at a time.

"Paul Prunkel" wrote in message
Get one that you're happy with for the time being. Check (here we go

again,
sorry)yard sales and flea markets, I got a 4 piece starrett for $30.