Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default How to properly use a hammer on nails?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 12:27:20 -0500, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:22:25 -0500, "MiamiCuse"
wrote:

I have seen a tool someone used to attach PT 1x form work to concrete walls.
It drives a nail into the wood and concrete and the nail has a plastic
orange gear looking like tail attached to it. I wonder what that tool is,
is it a nailer?

Sounds like a Ramset-
http://constructionfastening.com/Ram...MnGgodoheb Dg
[cool video]

Jim

You can buy: Ramset 22 Caliber Single Shot Trigger Activated Powder
Actuated Tool - RS22 * Liquid Nails and a Ramset will do the job. Is
this just block walls or a solid poured wall?

HD had a hammer activated one for 20 bucks or so.

*
http://www.hechinger.com/hardware/online/ramset-rs22